Friday, November 6, 2009

How can i get my email at my Hotmail or MSN inbox if i forgot by password?

I forgot my hotmail password, and i went to go sign in and naturally pressed the "forgot password" highlighted words. Then you get two options:





Send your a password reset e-mail message.





or





Provide account information and answer secret question.








Well i went to the second option first, but appartentally i switched around my secret question and i don't remember anymore. Now all i have is the 1st option, which sends a message to my e-mail... but how am i supposed to get my new password if i can't sign in?

How can i get my email at my Hotmail or MSN inbox if i forgot by password?
I recommend you sign up for email with Yahoo. See if MSN gives you an option of where to send your password reset email. If so, use the Yahoo email to get the reset message.


No comments:

Post a Comment