Friday, November 6, 2009

Please help. Can't get email to my Hotmail account friends.?

Almost every time I try to send an e-mail to my friends with Hotmail accounts, I get this message back from Yahoo! to my mail box:





Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.





Remote host said: 550 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy


reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we


have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP address. We


recommend enrolling in our Junk E-Mail Reporting Program (JMRP





What should I do?! Please help!

Please help. Can't get email to my Hotmail account friends.?
Well this might have something to do with it Yahoo mail servers are offline installing the new yahoo mail replacing beta mail That message is popping up for several others today as well. Expect some lag or delays for awhile


No comments:

Post a Comment