Friday, November 6, 2009

I got a Yahoo eMail from ddtrigger@hotmail.com & it said "You Tried To Steal" & the att said VIRUS DETECTED!?

Basically it was in my spam folder, I do download a lot of stuff online, so thats why it concerned me, it said You Tried To Steal %26amp; i clicked the attachment. It said Virus Detected, so i dont know what it is, or who sent it. i didnt open the file tho. Anyone had this problem or know what to do. Serious People ONLY

I got a Yahoo eMail from ddtrigger@hotmail.com %26amp; it said "You Tried To Steal" %26amp; the att said VIRUS DETECTED!?
You were the victim of a scam and since you clicked the attachment, I would not take any chances.





Better be safe than sorry





Check that you are up to date with Windows, Antivirus definitions, malware scanner and Firewall.





Do a full scan with your antivirus program


Do an online antivirus scan as a second opinion (Panda or Housecall)


Do a malware full scan with Spybot (download it if necessary) or similar











Good luck





QD 1956








No comments:

Post a Comment