Friday, November 6, 2009

Need to change my email address i was with yahoo but thinkin o changin to hotmail is it good?x?

I use Hotmail both for Personal and Business use. If my business is still surviving to this date then Windows Live Mail (Hotmail) works for me. There is a contacts book, calendar and a nice welcome screen after signing on.


Checking your emails has never been so easy, when you use it on IE7, you can quickly change between emails without having to load a new window!


You can also customize your colour scheme and layout.





So if I were you, I would change to Windows Live Mail (Hotmail) now and of course..... IT'S FREE!!

Need to change my email address i was with yahoo but thinkin o changin to hotmail is it good?x?
hotmail is the best. fullstop.


No comments:

Post a Comment