Monday, May 24, 2010

Can anyone scan a copy of Saxon Math 5/4, lesson 53? Imageshack? or email to anjin__san (at) hotmail.com?

My daughter left her textbook at home. :-(

Can anyone scan a copy of Saxon Math 5/4, lesson 53? Imageshack? or email to anjin__san (at) hotmail.com?
What edition do you need? I have the second edition where that lesson is "More Adding and Subtracting Money"... sound right? I'm not 100% on how to get it scanned and to you... but if this is what you need I'll give it a shot through email. Do you need the whole lesson or just the problem set?





ETA: Hmmm... this just has 25 problems in the problem set. It must be a different edition. But... I'll give it a try anyway if you think it will be worth it at all.





ETA: Oh good! Because it just wasn't happening here! The only computer with scanning software is 'ill'... I thought I could talk it into doing this, but it was not cooperating. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment