Saturday, May 22, 2010

I wondering how I can block some one from emailing me from msn hotmail. & can they also email me from yahoo.?

I also would like to no if they also can email me from yahoo or do i have to delete them from yahoo friends list also. I don't want a message from this person anylonger..please get back to me. Thank You.. I was wondering how I can aslo block this person from my msn hotmail.com I did take this person off my msn hotmail list. do I have to due the same for all of my yahoo account also !! Please get back to me on this.Thank you..loving_caring_angels@yahoo.com

I wondering how I can block some one from emailing me from msn hotmail. %26amp; can they also email me from yahoo.?
hi


yes they can


so open your mail


--%26gt;options


--%26gt;save and blocked senders


--%26gt;blocked senders


write their hotmail and yahoo adresses in the blank space


--%26gt;'add'





so you won't receive their mail form hotmail nor from yahoo





☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆¢σρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ☆
Reply:block them


No comments:

Post a Comment