Saturday, May 22, 2010

My friend has a yahoo email & she doesn't receive my hotmail emails. What can be the problem, addresses correc

You must accidentlly have her on email block. It happen on my email recently.





Open your yahoo mail. In the upper right hand corner click on options.





Than this will bring up a list of options one is blocked addresses


on the left hand side. click on Blocked addresses.





This will bring up a list of address you have on blocked. scroll down them until you find your friend's address and high light it, than click remove block.





That should do it.

My friend has a yahoo email %26amp; she doesn't receive my hotmail emails. What can be the problem, addresses correc
are you typing her email address correctly?
Reply:SOMEONES SPAM GUARD IS STOPPING THEM !


No comments:

Post a Comment