Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can anyone change your email and password on your hotmail account without you giving them your info?

i was just on my hotmail yesterday,and now i cant get in it,now my hotmail doent work at all.everything is gone,ilost my hotmail. please help.

Can anyone change your email and password on your hotmail account without you giving them your info?
No someone would have to use your password to sign in to change your password.





As for your account not working here is the Hotmail help page for reasons your account may have been closed and how to contact them to ask why it was closed:





http://help.msn.com/(ZmlsdGVyPURIX0ZSRUU...
Reply:I've had my hotmail account for 4 years, and for the past two days it's been saying my password is incorrect, and there's no way to get into it. The account hasn't been closed though. I originally thought that someone hacked into it (even though my password is near impossible to guess) and changed my password but I just don't think anyone could have.





Then I signed up for another hotmail address and saw that they changed the layout of hotmail, and I'm thinking since I'm not the only one it happened to, some of the account information was lost in the transition, if that's possible?





I am wondering about this too, because everything went to my old email address. Bill info, bank info, everything. And there's no customer service number to call. I need help too!


No comments:

Post a Comment