Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why can't I access my email on my hotmail address ?

All my contacts have my email address which is, mackteryle@hotmail.com, but for some reason I cannot get into it to read my emails.


Can you help?

Why can't I access my email on my hotmail address ?
Maybe your Mail server went Offline.





1. Security and Privacy set too High. Go to IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt;


Slider bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK. = Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Security %26gt; Slider


bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK.


4. Sign in problems? A. Set your CAPS LOCK key correctly. Passwords are case


sensitive (so PASSWORD, PaSsWoRd, and password are not equivalent). Be sure to


keep this in mind when entering your password.


B. Wait up to 24 hours. If you recently requested a new password or changed your


password, this allows your account to update.


C.Sign in with the correct Hotmail ID. Make sure that you are using the correct Hotmail ID


when signing in to your account. If you forgot your Hotmail ID, you can search for your


Hotmail ID online.


D. Delete your cookie files. At times, it is necessary to clear your browser's cookies. A


cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps identify you. If


your cookie isn't being accepted correctly, you'll be logged out of your account as soon as


you move to a different page.


E. Clear your browser's cache. At times it's necessary to clear your browser's cache. The


cache is the memory your browser uses to store content of the web pages that you visit.


Storing that content lets your browser load those same pages more quickly the next time


you visit them.

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment