Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My yahoo email doesn't receive hotmail messages or receives them but after several hours. Can anyone help?

I don't understand. Why should you be receiving Hotmail messages (you mean email?) in your Yahoo mail? You have Yahoo set up to receive Hotmail as your choice of "other mail"?. That seems like a waste of effort. Why not just log on to your Hotmail account and you wouldn't have to wait several hours? Your mail will be there in your Inbox. You can be logged onto both at the same time... just open another window.

My yahoo email doesn't receive hotmail messages or receives them but after several hours. Can anyone help?
Sorry... never saw your add'l details after I replied. I have to remember to check back. Hope you got it resolved. Sometimes something like that just clears up on its own. Report Abuse

Reply:Actually I have the same problem; to clarify; When I send an email from Hotmail to Yahoo mail, it takes several hours (if ever) to appear in the inbox of my Yahoo mailbox. The same is true if I send it from Outlook 2003. Any thoughts? Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment