Saturday, October 24, 2009

Email accounts and hotmail, ntl, livemail?

I'm having a nitemare! I have 3 email account with my server - ntl, I also have a hotmail account/livemail account. I don't know what the heck I've done but when I click windows email account I don't get any messages come through? When I connect to live account they all seem to go there!! I have ymail account which is running great and I'm getting on messages sent to me at the correct address and account, but the other's are doing me in!! Please can someone help me?

Email accounts and hotmail, ntl, livemail?
There are rumours circulating about each account being charged at 10 pounds a month next year,as those with multiple accounts are too much of a drain and choking the system.I would advise picking the one that works best and making sure you keep it.


No comments:

Post a Comment